Our remanufcature process takes the original equipment manufacturer solution
recycling the core value of the original part
LEARN MORE +
YOU NEED IT
REMANUFACTURED THE WAY
critical component repair challenges
Applying innovative solutions using our proven technology to solve your most
LEARN MORE +
without jeopardising plant integrity
Helping you meet the commerical pressure to reduce downtime and assocaited costs
KEEPING YOU PRODUCTIVE
With over 25 years experience we are a trusted name
DOING WHAT WE DO BEST
The SpiralWeld™ difference
We often get difficult requests that our competitors either cannot or will not meet.
We have a ‘can do’ professional engineering approach and our team thrives on the opportunity to work on new, challenging projects
We take the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) solution and remake it through a process that recycles the core value of the original part or assembly, incorporating the advantages of:
- Technological progress
- Improvements identified from operational experience
- Elimination of known operational weaknesses
The part is then returned to full working condition with a service life at least equal to a new part. This is achieved with the original material type, or where the material is obsolete a current alternative with suitable material properties
Find out more about ReManufacture.
We take the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) solution and remake it better-than-new! Through our problem evaluation, redesign, and re-engineering process, we can reduce your component failure rates and make your operations more reliable.
We remanufacture the part using an upgrade material with superior properties selected to suit the service conditions. This can include a range of special surface finishing processes to enhance the component life even further. We apply our ReManufacture Plus process to the production of new replacement parts and to upgrade new OEM spares.
Find out more about ReManufacture Plus.
We also provide business and consultancy solutions, not just technical or design solutions. We will investigate the problem and the impact it has on your business and then develop the best solution, keeping you involved at every stage of the process.
Furthermore, if we find that working to specifications will not achieve the optimum solution for your business, we will offer you a cost effective alternative.
Find out more about our Support Services.
- You save time and money as opposed to the OEM part. Even parts once considered beyond repair, or obsolete, have a new life.
- Savings from reduced cost of holding stock spare parts.
- You’ll have confidence that the part will work optimally.
- Quality is guaranteed at all levels of our workmanship.
- Parts that are considered scrap are also possible recycling opportunities- only a fraction of the energy and natural resources required to make a new part is needed for ReManufacture.
- Our workmanship is backed by a 1-year warranty